Dear Simpson College Community,
Given recent guidelines issued by federal and state guidelines, we have made the following decisions related to the hours of specific buildings on campus. Please note our campus remains operational, but we request you adhere to the information provided below.
Campus Building & Office Hours
All campus events and on-campus student activities for Spring 2020 [March 17-April 30] are cancelled. Please note the information contained below is updated as of March 22, 2020 at 9 a.m. and is subject to change.
- Kent Campus Center - will be open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Chapel and Food Bank will be open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mailroom will be OPEN Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Business & Registrar will remain open from Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bookstore is open Monday – Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – the bookstore is offering free ground shipping on all items with no minimum
Ways to Connect With Us
We continue to maintain and respond to all questions submitted through our dedicated email address. Please email, COVIDResponse@simpson.edu.
Please continue to monitor your emails and check the Simpson College COVID19 webpage for updates.
Please know we are working diligently to address your questions and concerns as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and commitment to Simpson College.
Bob Lane ‘81