Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
How do we define Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is recognizing, respecting, embracing, and celebrating our cultural differences regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, disability or membership in other minoritized/marginalized groups. It is disrupting systemic barriers through policy, programs, and services. It is including, empowering, and uplifting historically marginalized voices with the goal of achieving a more equitable and justice society.
The Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is charged with creating and implementing the institutional DEI strategic plan. We will promote the pillars of DEI while providing opportunities for engagement of students, staff, and faculty. We will serve as the institutional hub for campus-wide DEI initiatives.
- Equitable resources, access and cultural awareness
Get Engaged With Some Of Our Works
- Title IX
- Bias Reporting Form
- Multicultural Student Organizations
- Institutional DEI Statements
- Fact Sheet for Non-Native English-Speaking Parents
- Hate Symbols Policy (section E)
- DEI Newsletters
- DEI Past Events
- Multicultural Resource Guide
- George Washington Carver
- George Washington Day Awards
- International Exchange Student Application