Internship experience lets you combine what you've learned in the classroom and through focused research projects and apply it to real-world career areas. Simpson's location near the major metropolitan area of Des Moines provides an ample number of internship opportunities, as does our reputation for excellence.
Simpson College has established a relationship with Mercy Clinics throughout the greater Des Moines area. Students hoping to pursue careers in the medical field will have the opportunity to work with Mercy Clinic professionals in pre-physical therapy and pre-health professions.
Recent internships include
- Science Center of Iowa
- Warren County Conservation Board
- Indianola Veterinary Clinic
- Mercy Clinics
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- World Food Prize
- Omaha Children's Hospital
- DuPont Pioneer International
- Minnesota Zoo
- Knoxville Dental Care
- Pioneer Hi-bred International, Inc.
- John Stoddard Cancer Research Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Blank Park Zoo
- John Hopkins University Research Lab
- Integrated DNA Technologies