I bring an expertise on anatomy, with a special focus on functional anatomy (Kinesiology), as well as an interest in modalities and the healing process to the classroom. I also have a passion for understanding, diagnosing, and treating orthopedic injuries. It is my focus to teach these subjects through direct hands-on learning and using a variety of 21st century teaching techniques to help a variety of student learners at Simpson.
In my free time I enjoy spending time in the outdoors through activities such as hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, and camping. I also enjoy traveling and taking on home remodel projects both big and small!
- Outstanding Graduate Student in Secondary Education 2011
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Simpson College 2011)
- Bachelor of Arts – Athletic Training and History (Simpson College 2009)
- Certified Athletic Trainer NATABOC
- Licensed Athletic Trainer