Ali Madanipour brings an expertise in global and comparative sociology to the department of sociology and criminal justice at Simpson College.
Ali Madanipour teaches sociology of globalization, social statistics, research methods, sociological theories, introduction to sociology, and criminology at Simpson College. He is interested in conducting research on various forms of inequalities at micro and macro levels.
- Sociology of Globalization
- Political Corruption
- Social Inequality
- Sociology of Family
- Social Research Methods
- Award for Outstanding Scholarship, Texas Woman’s University, 2014
- Distinguished Thesis Award, The 1st National Family Research Festival, Shahid Beheshti University, 2008
- Ph.D. in Sociology, Texas Woman’s University, 2014
- ABD in Sociology, Shahid Beheshti University, 2010
- M.S. in Sociology, Shahid Beheshti University, 2005
- B.S. in Sociology, Shahid Beheshti University, 2002