Students requesting Housing Accommodations must be registered with the SAS office. Email Corey Landstrom, executive director of CARs to initiate the process at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing accommodation requests must be submitted by March 1st for the following academic year. The housing lottery typically occurs at the end of March. Students must resubmit their requests annually. Students must be prepared to resubmit updated documentation as requested.
- Eligibility for housing accommodations is made on a case-by-case basis for students who complete the registration process with the Student Accessibility Services (SAS) office. Housing accommodations require additional documentation of a substantial physical or medical impairment. Residence Life will work with you regarding the specific residence hall and/or room based on the reasonable accommodations identified in the registration process.
- Though a student can submit documentation at any time, SAS and Res Life have established the March 1st deadline to maximize the options available for the next academic year. If a request requires urgency prior to the next academic year, requests will be reviewed within 30 days.
- Temporary housing accommodations can be provided at any time due to injuries, surgeries, or significant life changes.
EXAMPLES OF HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Wheel-chair accessible room and/or wheel-chair accessible bathroom
- Residence hall with access to an elevator
- Reduction in number of roommates or single room
- Semi-private or private bathroom
- First-floor room
Come visit my office at any time!
You can find me on the first floor of Dunn Library.
Walk through the front doors of the library and walk straight to the back wall. I'm in the last office on the right - Dunn Library 105.ON-CAMPUS RESOURCES: